High Security Door for offices in Croydon, Greater London
The experts at Shaw Security have recently installed this high security strong room door at a customer's offices in Croydon, Greater London.
Steel Security Doors London
If you have been thinking about having a security door installed on your property, but don’t want the door to look industrial, then these are the doors for you.
The steel core system of the door is seamlessly masked by wooden panelling of your choice, from 25mm solid oak to 6mm flat moulded ply. We also offer custom made panels to match anyexisting location.
The high SECURITY door, EURO model, is provided with a smooth turning european cylinder locking system, armoured with a steel plate. The cylinder is shielded by a defender protection manganese steel system. The lock comes with a key, which is a small and very easy to handle. You can have multiple cylinders with only 1 master key. the door is provided with temporary keys while installation is taking place, these temporary keys will be replaced by 4 new ones once the installation is complete.
Quality warranty is assured by fulfilling these requirements:
- UNE – ENV – 1628 Static Load – This Test is about putting pressure on the locking points and on the spaces between locking points.
- UNE – ENV – 1629 Dinamic Load – Test done by applying dynamic pressure and force on door.
- UNE – ENV – 1630 Intrusion Test – This intrusion test was carried out by using intrusion force with a set of tools during a certain amount of time, defined by the pretended security level, trying to find a security breach.
- UNE – EN ISO 140 – 3 Acoustic Isolation and Noise Reduction Measurement.
- Multi point locking steel security door
- Two part steel frame
- Europrofile cylinder integral multi point locking system
- Eight 20mm steel bolts, on lock side (one key operation)
- Adjustable hinges and hinge side deadbolts
- Automatic mobile sill with adjustment, prevents air, light and dust penetration
- Steel safety catch
Security Doors London
The high Security door is suited for new and refurbished apartments sector where both fire and anti-burglar performances are required. With double steel sheet on the outside also with vertical reinforcements, making a unitary construction with high-density rock-wool insulating inner layer and intumescent seal on the frame, enabling this security door to resist fire, to have acoustic and thermal insulations and to be burglar proof according to the European norms. The frame is made with 1,5mm thick steel plate.
Ballistic Security Doors
The Ballistic High Security doors are available in two models MAGNUM and NATO. Inside the core is a bullet proof panel made of para-aramid military grade fibre like KevlarTM. This panel together with the reinforced structure, make a ballistic armour perfect for situations where there is a threat of a fire arm. for example: banks, currency exchange bureaus, pawn shops, jewellery shops, panic and panic rooms. The door has a normal appearance with covert ballistic protection.
Tested and certified EN1522 level FB4 (NIJ 111-A) and FSG. This level includes all main handguns and shotgun: 9mm Clock 19 .357, Desert Eagle .44, Smith & Wesson 12 gauge Beretta.
Tested and certidied EN1522 level FB6 (NIJ 111). This level includes the calibers, 7.62mm e 5.56mm for assault rifles: AK47, Kalashnikov AR15/M16/M80.
Kevlar ballistic panel
Ultra-resistant fibre, used by Police and Military on their bullet proof vests. Made of multiple layers of kevlar type fibre and has a mechanical resistance five times superior to steel.
In addition to the ballistic layer, the structure of the door has been further reinforced and the number of locking points has been increased to withstand these type of attacks.